Work on Beyond Canada 150

 Along with my Elder-in-training, Jenny Gomez, I supported Policy Horizons Canada and the Privy Council Office with the development of the Canada Beyond 150 program, a policy innovation training program. 

Over several months, I shared my experience and Indigenous Teachings with participants to introduce a divergent way of thinking about policy. I created safe spaces in which people could work, think through difficult issues, and let their creativity flow freely. 

I also advised Policy Horizons Canada on the project as it matured, and worked to bridge the gaps between past, present, and future generations of policy leaders.

To learn more Working with Elders: Bringing Traditional Teachings into Policy - Canada Beyond 150 - Magazine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting to Know Elder Barb

Resume for Barb Brant